- Full-time &
- Contract &
What's it like to work with Beds and Bars
We’re all work and all play – combining a fun-filled, social work environment with professional development and fulfillment.
To deliver friendly, knowledgeable and efficient customer service throughout a guests stay in order to create a brilliant experience
- 50% off stays at our accommodation
- 50% off all food
- 50% off all drinks
- Ski trips
- 2 Sailing trips per year
- Flying lessons
- Bespoke Training Program
- E-Learning Program
- Partnered with License Trade Charity
- up to £1000 cash rewards for finding new employees
- £100 for employee of the Month
- £250 for employee of the Quarter
- £2000 for employee of the Year
- Extensive Training and Development
- X2 Sailing trips per year
- Equal tips for all staff(housekeeper, cleaner, chef, bartender)
- Wicked incentives run centrally (last prize was a £1000 for staff party)
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country, which you are based
- All Documentation required by any Local/Regional/National certifying or Governing bodies in which to operate legally within you units country
- Have a up to date/active bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse fluently in English
- Where live in accommodation is not provided. Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the hotel/bar
Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Be seen as the main point of contact dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Keep up to date all special, promotions and events offered in the unit, so as to offer guests maximum value during there stay.
- Develop and maintain local area knowledge.
Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company and site specific Health and Safety procedures.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and bed pricing across the beds and bars group, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bed sales opportunities
Contributing ideas to help develop an innovate business.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Engage with your line manager at all times about your own personal and professional development and how Beds and Bars can assist.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback.
- Be efficient and organised
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritise duties
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Attentive to personal hygiene and presentation.
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team member
- Work together with the team to ensure that the hostel/hotel is the best it can be
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels