JOIN OUR CREW
We’re looking for amazing new people to join our growing teams across the UK & Europe
WHY JOIN US?
Beds and Bars is an internationally-known travel brand that operates 21 backpacker hostels and 16 bars and pubs across Europe. If you want to work for a business that’s dedicated to building your skills and knowledge of the hospitality industry, then we could be the company for you.
- We’re an internationally-known hospitality brand.
- You’ll get the chance to climb up the career ladder with our Footsteps training programme.
- Gain access to our extensive list of perks including 50% off stays in Europe, 50% off food & drink in our bars, competitive salaries, regular incentives, and much more.
- We provide free mental health support, counselling and care.
- You will thrive in a fun working environment alongside our fantastic crew.
- Opportunities to share your ideas and make an impact.
BEDS AND BARS PERKS
50% off Food and Drink in all bars
50% off STC accommodation and other partners across the world
Regular Incentives and Trips Away
Employee of the Month, Quarter and Year with cash rewards
Free mental health support, counselling and care
Company Development Schemes
At the end of the day, we know how important your career development and progress is to you. That’s why we have worked hard to ensure that we are delivering the very best training, offering industry recognised qualifications as well as many opportunities for development to every single employee.
JUST A FEW FOR FLAVOUR:
Online bite size training putting your straight on the career ladder with a clear development pathway.
Further on the job and classroom training to develop skills and support your progress.
An opportunity for you to shine and show us what you are made of.
Set up and take the lead when it comes to exciting new projects
INVESTORS IN PEOPLE
Investors in People is an accredited standard given to companies who look after their people. Being accredited means that the company delivers top notch employee engagement, development and care. As a company, we have achieved a Platinum standard, which is the best you can get! We are only 1 of 6 organisations in the Hospitality Sector worldwide that has achieved Platinum…
Not bragging but we are pretty chuffed with this.
There is much more on the horizon, and we will never stop exploring and developing. If you think you would like to be part of this next exciting chapter, then jump aboard!
SEE ALL VACANCIES